Monday, May 18, 2009

What up 'doc?

May 17th Photos


I spent a long glorious (child free) Saturday morning at a nearby nursery and got lots of good stuff! I left my cart and wandered off just for the sake of it. Yip.

We have an old pipe that sticks out of the ground near our fence and it is way too deep to dig out, so I came up with a creative plan to cover it up. A big hole in the bottom of a planter and plants on top. It came out great and you'd never know there is a big ole pole inside of it. Crafty McNasty.

Pansies with a spike and a trailing licorice plant.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gerbera Daisies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My herb garden. I planted it in an old metal bucket and really like how it came out.
Basil, Garlic Chives, Ordinary Chives, Rosemary, Purple Basil, Italian Parsley.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Morning Glory - Heavenly Blue.
Photobucket

Fuchsia Bleeding Heart.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet Baby Girl Tomato.
Photobucket

Tomatillo.
Photobucket

Strawberries.
Photobucket

Crape Myrtle is making a lot of progress. In the wrong direction. It's clearly not even a little bit alive anymore. It's so dead it's crunchy.
Photobucket

Lily of the Valley.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now for something very very exciting...try to contain yourself. Badum-bum...

CARROTS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Beans beans they're good for your heart...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cutes MaGoo.
Photobucket




4 comments:

  1. I KNEW you were going back for that Fuschia! There's soooo much Vern! Makes me want to make a salad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help myself. I bought a small one though that wasn't fully bloomed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doesn't seem so small and it has plenty of buds. It's not like you're growing them from seed in the attic in the winter...
    oh.
    wait.
    nevermind.
    :)
    P.S. Great pic of the Gerbera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better hold on to your hat sister...tomorrow...I plant them all! DUN DUN DUN!

    ReplyDelete