Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's not you, it's me.

So, I've been neglecting you. My garden is planted and we are moving full steam ahead, but I haven't taken the time to post any pictures...I've been too busy growing and nurturing something so much more needy...err...I mean important.

Photobucket

May 21st Photos
This is what victory looks like! On the left - the plants I received early from the Nursery. On the right, the new ones they sent me. In every single case mine were bigger and healthier. Flower power!

Butterfly Blue Scabiosa
Photobucket

Forever Pink Hydrangea
Photobucket


Campanula Blue Chips
Photobucket

Ready, set, plant!
Photobucket

Look closely. I'm sweating. Imagine.
Photobucket

I also planted some hanging planters on the deck.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment