Friday, May 8, 2009

Like watching paint dry, only slower.

May 4th Photos.


Here is my Crape Myrtle from Tennessee. My Auntie Tracy packed it up for me. She has so many and they are beautiful. I hope mine looks like hers someday. I transplanted it with native soil and a native worm too!

Photobucket

I planted her with some whimsy so her pot wasn't so depressing.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Someday?
Photobucket

Around these hosta I dug up lots and lots of weeds and planted some Sweet Alyssum seed. I also found the perfect spot for Trudy's garden stone. The Alyssum is supposed to be easy to grow and is a creeper.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alyssum in bloom.
Photobucket

We also planted carrots, yellow wax beans & bush green beans in containers. I'm hoping for some good eats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And not to be outdone, Trudy planted the smallest garden in the world.
Photobucket

1 comment: