Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You down with OPG?

Yeah you know me.

We took a long walk tonight so that I could finally take pics of all the gardens I've been loving this summer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crazy lily pads. There were 10 containers full.
Photobucket

My favorite place to look for garden inspiration is at St. Constance. Its a short walk and their landscaping is fantastic. Today the gardener was there and I clammed up. I wish I had my gardening gloves for him to autograph!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure how you people end your gardening tours, but the Ravelingeens do it up.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment