Wednesday, August 5, 2009

On like Donkey Kong.

I'm back in the game peeps. At least for now. Something new and exciting is happening every day and I love to take pictures of it!

Trudy is an awesome helper and loves when we do gardening time. She uses her rake on my gorgeous flowers and I just grin and bear it cuz it's super super cute!

Campanula Blue Chips
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Shasta Daisies are just bursting!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Russian Sage has budded!
Photobucket

Pink Coneflower
Photobucket

Pink Canterbury Bells. Tell me what is wrong with this picture?
Photobucket
Yeah, they're purple.

The whole Perennial Garden!
Photobucket

The out front pansies moved to a new home and have totally made a comeback!!
Photobucket

TOMATOES!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Granola Girl
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment